Would you like to invest in a sleep consultant training course which not only QUALIFIES you, but also sets you up for SUCCESS?
Our recognised certification is all you need to become a practicing infant sleep consultant anywhere in the world. The course itself is governed through the Open College Network (OCN) and on completion, you will hold an Infant Sleep Consultant qualification.
The course can be accessed immediately upon purchase through the website, and completed at your own pace. It is about 10-12 hours of study depending on your individual learning style, with a question-and-answer assessment at the end. On passing this assessment, you will receive your certification and your infant sleep consultant journey begins.
The online course has been developed by leading UK sleep consultants to give you all the evidence-based knowledge and support
What do we give you in the course?
- Sleep training methods: we cover the full spectrum from gentle training methods through to ‘crying it out’. Detailed information about each approach, the pros and cons of the different methods and when they might be best suited, are all included in this course.
- Settling strategies to comfort a baby whilst sleep training.
- Safe sleep guidelines and everything you need to know about practicing safe sleep.
- Newborn sleep and what you can do to support young babies with their sleep patterns.
- The science of sleep: knowing how sleep works, which will help you understand why little ones have certain sleep challenges.
- Developmental leaps and how they can impact sleep at different ages.
- In-depth assessment of day routines for infants at different ages, including optimal wake windows, number of naps, ideal 24 hour sleep amount and much more.
- Toddlers and how their needs and sleep training methods are different from babies.
- Other sleep related topics such as night terrors and nightmares, and how can you support a family going through them.
- Coaching and the relationship with parents/caregivers.
The course is normally £399 but for the next 10 customers, we are offering it for an investment of ONLY £329! Don’t miss out.
As Featured in
Success Stories Of Our Own Consultancy
How To become A Baby Sleep Consultant: FAQ’s
Will I really be able to practice as a baby sleep consultant at the end of this course?
Yes, absolutely. The course includes all of the knowledge and information required to understand child sleep and help families resolve their issues. The course has been approved by leading training provider OCN and is of the highest quality.
How long does it take to complete the online course?
The course can be completed online and at your own pace. It is about 12-15 hours of study depending on your individual learning style.
How will the course be assessed?
You will be assessed at the end of the course by a series of question. Your answers will be submitted for review to assess your learning of the key objectives of the course.
What is a baby sleep consultant's salary?
You can earn as much as you want to. If you want to earn about £2,000 – £3,000 per month, you will probably work with an average of 2 to 3 clients per week. If you want to earn a six-figure annual salary, you absolutely can achieve that too (also possible to do this in the first year!).
When will I make my investment back?
Depending on your consultation price, you would likely get a complete return on your investment after approximately 7 – 8 families.
Can I work part time?
Yes, the nice thing is you can choose how many clients you want to take on. Typically a sleep consultant will charge between £250 – £350 per client for around 2 weeks of virtual support. Work out what you want to earn, and then set your price and how many clients you want to take on from there.