Terms & Conditions
1. The purchase of a Sleep Consultant Certification Course (the “Certification Course”) or a Sleep Business Start-Up Course (the “Sleep Business Course”), collectively known as “the Courses”, will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. The full fee for The Sleep Consultant Academy services is due on booking your Course with The Sleep Consultant Academy, except in circumstances where the Client (the payer and receiver of the consultation) has opted for a payment plan option, where the full fee is due on the agreed date. If you pay in installments directly to The Sleep Consultant Academy (not through a payment provider such as Klarna) for the Sleep Business Course, the final installment is for the monies owed for the formal accreditation. Your certification will not be released until final payment has been made.
3. If the Sleep Business Course is cancelled by the Client (the payer and receiver of the course) the following terms and conditions apply:
- Less than 14 days’ notice of the Sleep Business Course start date – no amount will be refunded to the Client
- Between 14 and 28 days’ notice Sleep Business Course start date– 50% of full amount minus the cost of the Certification Course will be refunded to the Client
- More than 28 days’ notice Sleep Business Course start date – 100% minus the cost of the Certification Course will be refunded to the Client
4. If a Client demonstrates exceptional circumstances as the reason for a cancellation within 14 days of the Sleep Business Course start date, The Sleep Consultant Academy, on a case by case basis, may accept a reschedule onto the next available course.
5. The Sleep Consultant Academy reserves the right to cancel a Sleep Business Course at short notice due to personal circumstances. In the event of a Sleep Business Course being cancelled or re-scheduled, the Client will be offered a full refund or alternative dates if preferred.
6. Digital products which are purchased with instant access, or which are downloadable, inclusive of the Certification Course, are not eligible for refund.
7. In respect of the Courses delivered The Sleep Consultant Academy to the Client, the Client agrees that it shall not provide any material from the Courses, or allow access to material from The Courses, to any third party who is not a Client.
8. Advice given by The Sleep Consultant Academy is intended as advice related to sleep and business creation, and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from a GP or other medical expert.
9. The Sleep Consultant Academy advises to the best of their ability, experience and training but does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep training or business training that does not achieve the desired result following the Courses delivery.
10. The Sleep Consultant Academy reserves the right to not proceed with a Client joining or accessing The Courses. If this is the case, the Client will receive a full refund.
11. During the support period after the completion date of the Sleep Business Course, The Sleep Consultant Academy is contactable at any time during the day but will respond when possible, as soon as possible after receipt of the contact from the Client, notwithstanding personal circumstances or holidays.
12. The Sleep Consultant Academy is entitled to request reviews from purchasers of the The Courses.
13. The Sleep Consultant Academy reserves the right to cease the provision of the support provided after the completion date of the Sleep Business Course, in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to: abuse or harassment from a Client to one of the team The Sleep Consultant Academy team.
14. All proprietary data of The Sleep Consultant Academy, including but not limited to: The Mummy & Daddy Sleep Consultant’s sleep training methods, must be licensed for use by the Client. Any unlicensed use of proprietary data of The Sleep Consultant Academy will be deemed a breach of these terms and conditions and subject to legal challenge.
15. If any Client works with another sleep consultancy, including but not limited to being an employee or contract, they will forefeit access to all of the material with immediate effect.
16. The certificate provided upon successfully being certified as an infant sleep consultant will be digital. If you wish to receive a paper version, there will be a £20 supplementary charge which will be passed onto the governing body.
17 These Terms & Conditions include the Mark license.
18. The Sleep Consultant Academy reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time.