SLEEP BUSINESS START-UP
Find out more about our September course by watching our video below.
From Starting The Course To Getting Your First Client In As Little As 6 Weeks
For some new sleep consultants, the online infant sleep certification is all they require to set up their sleep business. However, you might feel a little daunted by setting up your own infant sleep consultancy and want someone to hold your hand through it, and we can do this in our Sleep Business Start-Up Course, with our next course being in September (click here for course dates). With this course, you ALSO get the online certification course included (worth £399).
In small groups, you will attend our 8-session virtual training programme building on the knowledge gained through the online accreditation course which is available from the moment you sign-up to this course. In these training days you will delve further into complex case studies so you feel confident applying the theoretical knowledge to real-life scenarios with your clients.
“Amazing course! Dani & Chris provide great insight on what it takes to build your own business from scratch and support you through your journey. I got my first paid client within 4 weeks of starting their course.”
Ilona Andrews, Graduate & Founder of Sleeping Stars Sleep Consultancy
Part of this is helping you develop infant sleep programmes and guiding you through your first client. We also work with you to set up your business, helping you with things like establishing your brand, social media and marketing strategy. Our group setting is also a great opportunity to meet a network of new sleep consultants who will become your support group as you build your business and experience.
The course include the following:
- The online Certification Course (worth £399).
- 25-30 hours of LIVE online sleep and business training with Dani & Chris.
- How to create your brand and setup a business from scratch.
- How to get your all important first client with our hugely successful discovery call script.
- How to on-board clients and run sleep consultations.
- An Infant Reflux module delivered by our reflux expert so that you know how to work with babies who have reflux.
- Working with challenging clients and how to overcome those obstacles.
- Breakdown and review of a recorded real discovery call with a prospective client.
- Breakdown and review of a recorded real client consultation.
- 3 months of support after the course to setup your business.
- Mentoring you going live with your first client from start to finish of their support period. We can even get you your first client if you wish.
- WhatsApp group with your cohort to support each other. It’s invaluable having the support of others doing the same thing as you.
We are very transparent on the investment needed for the course throughout our website because we want you to know this information before you assess the opportunity further. We find it frustrating when we see products or services online and we have to sit through a webinar or wait for 5 emails before we know how much it actually costs.
We are competitively priced and believe our course is of great value for what you will receive, and depending on where you are in the world, you can pay off the investment in as little as 8-10 clients. We also offer payment options to make this all easier for you – you can find out more by contacting us directly via email or via a DM in Instagram.
To find out more, watch our video here.
P.s You can put the course investment though as a business cost in your first year of trading.
“Not only is the course itself really well put together, I have also been really impressed with the student zone after completing the course. They provide you with so many examples, templates etc which has just made the process of launching my business so much easier.
After I decided I wanted to become a sleep consultant, I looked into lots of different routes/courses to get there. Trust me, The Sleep Consultant Academy is definitely your best option!“
Rachel Davis, Graduate & Founder of Cast A Dream
Click here for September 2023 course dates
Watch our graduate Liz – founder of North Star Sleep Consultancy – talk through her experience of our course…
To find out more, watch our video where Dani explains the lifestyle of a sleep consultant, the working hours, the earning potential and how our course work.
You will also be able to book a call directly with us after waching the webinar.